Christmas is a around the corner, Are your ready to welcome it? Decorating our homes for welcoming the Christmas which is one of the happiest occasions in the year is a necessity because such preparation increase our pleasure and make our homes more inviting. There are several indoor and outdoor light decorating ideas that are presented to us every year to renew our homes for welcoming Christmas. There are also different items that we usually bring for decorating our homes and celebrating this occasion so you may find yourself confused and do not know how to start the preparations for this important occasion. But here you will find the top Christmas decoration ideas that will help you easily decorate your home and make it more inviting
1. The Christmas Tree: Christmas tree is the most important decorative item in the Christmas decoration. To decorate the tree, you need to wrap garlands of white lights or fairy lights around the tree starting from the top to the bottom in a spiral way. Hang the ornaments in the tree starting from the bottom to the top in a zig zag way until you finish them. The common colors of the balls and ornaments are red, yellow, and silver as they give the snow effect. If there are any other spaces that are left without decoration, then fill them through adding small decorative items to finally get a fascinating and catchy Christmas tree.
2. Outdoor Christmas Decoration: The most important part of the outdoor decoration is lights. You can use fairy lights and other kinds to get an amazing outdoor decoration. Also, there are many other decorative items such as wreaths, stockings, flowers, Christmas balls, bows and ribbons that can be added to enhance the overall decoration.
3. Ceiling Decoration: Although it may sounds unimportant factor in the overall decoration, it isn’t less important than other spaces in your home. Using different ornaments and decorative items that can be hung in the ceiling such as Christmas balls, flowers, bells and other decorative items that you can hang in your home will make the ceiling catchy.
4. Fireplace Decoration: You can use bows, wreaths, stockings, Christmas balls, flowers, small Christmas trees and other small decorative items to decorate the fireplace mantel in a nice way. Another option you have is to paint the logs inside the fireplace choosing the colors that you like and match other surrounding colors at your home.
5. Stairs Decoration: You can simply change the rug and use a Christmas rug. You can also decorate the stairs through using flowers, Christmas bells, stockings and Christmas balls.